- Bolt a K20 or K24 engine into your Civic!
- Unique no-tear and vibration minimizing bushings.
- Robotically welded and laser-cut steel brackets.
- Lifetime Warranty
This kit is designed to allow you to easily mount a K-series engine into your 96-00 Civic chassis using a subframe from a 92-00 Civic or 94-01 Integra.
Innovative Mounts are a combination of over-engineering and a simplistic design. With a combined experience in the tool making and performance industry of over 50 years, they have the knowledge to produce superior products. They utilize 3D modeling software as well as advanced production methods to ensure that you’re getting a part that will last for the life of your car.
Each bracket is laser cut, welded and powder coated before being hand assembled and inspected for shipment. Innovative Mounts are used on our personal cars and are regularly abused. We are positive you will be excited not only about your mounts but about the service you receive from us. With a devout devotion to customer service and support, we have built a customer base that expands the globe.
What is different about these mounts compared to other kits?
The real differences come in the form of comfort when driving and ease of install. Each mount features no-tear tapered polyurethane bushings. This taper eliminates interference between the mount and chassis minimizing vibration throughout the car.
Factory mounts are usually made of thin gauge metal stamped and partially inserted with a rubber material. The rubber usually has two or more sections that meet in the center to hold the center pin. These sections do not hold the motor firmly and are prone to break under sever driving conditions and/or when used in performance applications. The Innovative mounts us a unique polyurethane bushing unlike other kits on the market. The bushings are solid, will never wear or break, and come with a life time warranty!
So how do you choose what stiffness you need for your application?
The options available are as follows:
- 75A Street Black – Street bushings are recommended to 80% of our customers. This is the most popular street bushing that combines durability with a high level of comfort.
- 85A Track Grey - Track bushings should be used in cars that see the track more than the street, or cars that have a significant increase in horsepower.
- 95A Extreme Dark Red - Extreme bushings should be used in racing cars only. These are near solid and offer minimal engine movement.
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic (LHD)
- DOES NOT WORK WITH K24 TRANSMISSIONS
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE