Koyo 88-91 Honda Civic / CRX EF Chassis w/B-Series (Manual Transmission) All-Aluminum Radiator
This is the improved lightweight performance radiator for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic/CRXs that have been engine swapped with B-Series engines. This TIG welded, all-aluminum radiator has 43% less weight than Koyorad’s original R-Core version, yet remains 56% thicker than the factory radiator, resulting in improved performance while cutting unnecessary weight. The Koyorad high density Hypercore boosts the vehicle’s heat capacity and endurance while replacing aged factory radiators for improved tank strength and durability. OEM mounting provisions have been retained for an easy installation and can be used with factory fans, and accepts the larger 32mm B-Series radiator hoses. Koyorad’s advanced engineering and design methods, impeccable TIG welds, proficient furnace brazing techniques, and triple pressure testing for quality has earned their excellent reputation in performance cooling worldwide.
’88-’91 Honda Civic /CRX EF Chassis with B-Series, manual transmission
32mm inlet/outlet hoses for B-Series engines, Manual Transmission only.
• 43% lighter than Koyorad R Series Core
• High Density 25mm Hypercore
• 56% thicker core than OEM radiator
• Compatible with B-Series 32mm Radiator hoses
• Slim core profile benefits: OEM traction bar clearance, space for additional heat exchangers, cleaner look
• All-aluminum, furnace brazed, and TIG welded construction
• Triple Pressure tested