NOIR Catback Exhaust - 2002-2006 Acura RSX Type-S
The NOIR Muffler was developed specifically with the diehard street car enthusiast in mind. The NOIR Muffler is designed to be quieter than a typical racing exhaust while minimizing chances of unwanted attention with its stealthy black coating. It has become increasingly difficult to drive a modified sport compact on the streets. Staying low profile is an important issue to many street tuners that wish to stay clear of negative stigma sometimes associated with modified imports. The WS (World Sport) style canister with a 100mm tip finish off the system with a classic sporty look without being over the top.
- Muffler is based on the "Original" WS (World Sport) Muffler Canister and Tip.
- Finished with an ALL Matte-Black Color Powdercoat from Piping - to - Tip.
- Includes: NOIR Muffler, Piping, and all necessary hardware.
- Straight-Through Muffler Design on TURBO Applications.
- Chambered Muffler Design on NA (Non-Turbo) Applications.
- "APEXi" Logo Stamped on the side of the Muffler Tip.
|Year||2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006|
|Body Style||3-Door Hatchback|
|Exhaust Type||NOIR Muffler|
|Exhaust Tip Style||Round-Single wall, Angle cut|
|Piping Material||Steel-Powder Coated|
|Muffler Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Tip Material||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
WARNING: California Prop 65
Cancer & Reproductive Harm
We Also Recommend
Buddy Club BC02-BJP1-H001 Roll Center Adjuster / Extended Ball Joint 05-06 RSX Type-S, RSX-Type-R
ARP 208-4701 Head stud kit K20A K20A2 K20A3 RSX EP3 Civic Si K20Z3
Moroso Oil Pan 20915 02-06 RSX (DC5), TSX 04-08 (CL9) Civic Si (EP3) K-Series
Buddy Club BC02-BJP1-H004 Roll Center Adjuster / Extended Ball Joint 02-04 RSX Type-S, 02-06 RSX Base, 02-04 Civic Si, 02-05 Civic 2/4dr