Skunk2 307-07-0400 Intake Manifold Composite Plenum Spacer 03-05 350Z / G35 Composite Plenum Spacer for VQ35DE Engine - Will Require Spacers for OEM Strut Brace to Clear Raised Plenum
Skunk2’s revised Nissan/Infiniti VQ35 Composite Intake Plenum Spacer V2.0 is dyno proven and road tested to outperform all other intake manifold plenum spacers. Skunk2’s Intake Plenum Spacer V2.0 features a number of improvements, including a thicker design that increases plenum volume, lowers intake temperatures, and allows the engine’s front cylinders to breathe more efficiently. All of this results in gains as high as 10 hp, increased throttle response, and a fuel efficiency increase of more than 2mpg.
Unlike competitors’ spacers, Skunk2’s Intake Plenum Spacer V2.0 is constructed from an aerospace thermo-polymer composite that offers superior thermal insulation characteristics when compared to aluminum spacers or other heat-insulating gasket materials. A unique, industry-first, each plenum spacer’s perimeter is injected sealed for tight fitment, eliminating the OEM gasket. Skunk2’s plenum spacer is also easy to install and is packaged with all necessary hardware, including the necessary components to bypass the throttle body’s water lines.
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z (35th Anniversary Edition, Base, Enthusiast, Grand Touring, Performance, Touring, Track, 35th Anniversary Edition, Base, Enthusiast, Grand Touring, Performance, Touring, Track)
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan Altima (SE, SE-R, SL, SE, SE-R, SL)
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan Maxima (SE, SL, SE, SL)
- 2003 - 2005 Nissan Murano (S, SE, SL, S, SE, SL)
- 2003 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder (LE, SE, LE, SE)
- 2004 - 2005 Nissan Quest (Base, S, SE, SL, Base, S, SE, SL)
- 2003 - 2005 Infiniti FX35 (Base, Base)
- 2003 - 2005 Infiniti G35 (Base, X, Base, X)
- 2003 - 2004 Infiniti I35 (Base, Base)
- 2003 - 2003 Infiniti QX4 (Base, Base)