- Replace worn plastic with Delrin
- Fits RSX & EM2/ES1 shifter cables
- Easy install, includes new cotter pins
- Inexpensive way to improve shifting feel
The Hybrid Racing shifter cable inserts solve an ever-growing problem of worn-out cable parts. The factory inserts are soft plastic and degrade/crack over time causing a huge gap in the cable end. That gap makes changing gears very sloppy and loose since the shifter isn't actually moving the cable. No need to replace the entire shifter cable set, just change the inserts!
To install these, simply disconnect your shifter cables from the shifter, pop out the OEM plastic inserts and snap our upgraded Delrin inserts into place. Reinstall the OE washer(s) and use the provided cotter pins for a simple and affordable fix. You'll be back to smooth shifts in no time!
- Tab 2 content
- 2002-2006 RSX DC5 (Base & Type S)
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic (Non-Si)