Hybrid Racing Short Shifter Assembly (02-05 Civic Si)
- Smooth, precise and direct shifts!
- Adjustable Left/Right and Front/Back throw
- Anodized Billet Aluminum & Steel construction.
- Sealed ball bearings that reduce friction
- Race tested for durability & reliability
- 10-50% Adjustable throw and gate spacing.
The shifter's frame is constructed from TIG welded, powder coated, 1000 Series steel. The upper, lower and side rocker assemblies are made from a single piece of 6061 aluminum, and feature custom sealed ball bearings to reduce friction and require less physical effort to row through gears. Shift throw adjustment is achieved using two threaded cable attachment pins allowing you to dial in the exact throw that suits your shifting style. Each attachment pin features a wear-resistant Delrin pivot cap for sturdy, quiet operation. The shifter also uses a zinc-plated extension springs replacing the OEM style torsion centering spring for better-centering action and a more direct feel. The front/back throw and left/right throw can be adjusted independently. At the highest setting, you can expect a 20% reduction in throw and at the lowest setting up to a 50% reduction in throw.
With its superior construction, adjustability, and unmatched testing and performance, this short shifter is second to none.
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si
- 2003-2011 Honda Element (Manual Trans. Only)
- K-Swap Chassis using the transmission from above vehicle.
- Tab 3 content
- View Install Guide HERE