- Plug and play K-Swap conversion harness!
- Brand new connectors and pins sourced from the same company Honda uses.
- Free phone and email tech support.
- Powering 1000's of K-Swaps world wide!
With over ten years of K-Series swap wiring experience, the Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness is the most widely used and reliable K-Swap conversion harness on the market. This conversion harnesses powers thousands of K-Swaps all over the world!
The K-Swap harness interfaces with your factory dash harness, your OEM K-Series engine harness and your K-Series ECU allowing for a simple plug and play K-Swap.
What engine harness does the Hybrid Racing conversion harness work with?
- This harness works with all USDM / JDM 02-04 wiring harnesses including, K20A, K20A2, K20A3.
- This harness is wired to use the factory wideband O2 sensor so European customers using the UKDM K20A/K20A2 wiring harness will need to convert the harness to use the narrowband type sensor.
- This harness does NOT work with any 05-06 OR K24 engine wiring harnesses.
When we construct a Hybrid Racing harness we utilize brand new connectors, terminals and wire sourced from the same company that Honda utilizes for their connectors. These connectors are ordered in bulk from Japan and ensure that you get all new parts. In addition, all new connectors decrease the chance for errors in the harness as we do not solder any of the joints. Every harness is machine made and human checked so they are issue free.What if I have questions or problems?
To ensure a trouble-free install all of the wires are labeled and neatly packaged. The most valuable thing you get when you purchase a Hybrid Racing harness is full tech support. This tech support extends beyond your harness and includes help with anything associate with your swap. If you have any problems at all with the swap just give us a call and a tech will get you the information you need. It’s like having a buddy down the street who has already done hundreds of K swaps!I see that a core is required for the EF harness, what do I need to send you?
Since the EF chassis is so old we are unable to source 2 connectors from the OEM supplier. In order for us to provide you with an engine harness we need your stock EF engine harness. Please ship us your engine harness to the address located on the contact us page. Make sure to include a copy of your order and your contact information.
- 88-91 CRX & Civic with K-Swap
- View Install Guide HERE