- Slim design improves hood clearance.
- Locks into place when the handle is pushed down.
- Fits all K-Series valve covers.
- Works with both K20 and K24 engines.
- Never fight with a stuck dipstick again.
We believe the recipe for a perfect part is an elegant balance of form and function. With that concept in mind, we set out to design a dipstick for the K-Series engine that we would be excited to install into our own engines. In the end, we came up with five features that made it into the final design.
The Hybrid Racing Slimloc Dipstick sits flush with the valve cover, for improved hood clearance and sleek styling. It is easy to remove when hot or under pressure with the built-in T-Handle. The design uses a stamped steel measuring stick that allows for accurate oil measurement with OEM durability. For added security, we use a locking design that prevents it from pushing out when crankcase pressure gets too high. And to further simplify the entire product it is compatible with both K20 and K24 engines. One stick fits both engines.
With a year's worth of design, prototyping and testing put into such a simple part we are proud to now offer a fantastic item to all of our customers. Get yours today!
- K20A, K20A2, K20A3, K20Z1, K20Z3, K24A1, K24A2, K24A3, K24A4, K24A8, K24Z7