- Innovative Mounts Lifetime Warranty.
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings.
- Fits K20 & K24 engines (requires adapter plate)
- Designed for maximum header clearance
- Includes x2 side and x1 rear mounts.
- Available in 75A, 85A & 95A durometers
This kit is designed to allow you to install a K-Series engine into your 00-09 Honda S2000. This kit requires a K-to-F Adapter Plate so the F-Series transmission can be used. These mounts provide the optimal amount of ground clearance to ensure your oil pan does not get damaged.
In addition, each product is hand assembled and inspected before being packaged and shipped. Like all products, Innovative Mounts are used on our personal cars and are abused regularly. We are positive you will be excited not only about your mounts but about the service you receive from us. With a devout devotion to customer service and support we have built a customer base that expands the globe.
What is different about these mounts compared to, other kits?
The real differences come in the form of comfort when driving and ease of install. Each mount features no-tear tapered polyurethane bushings. This taper eliminates interference between the mount and chassis minimizing vibration throughout the car.
Factory mounts are usually made of thin gauge metal stamped and partially inserted with a rubber material. The rubber usually has two or more sections that meet in the center to hold the center pin. These sections do not hold the motor firmly and are prone to break under sever driving conditions and/or when used in performance applications. The Innovative mounts us a unique polyurethane bushing unlike other kits on the market. The bushings are solid, will never wear or break, and come with a life time warranty!
So how do you choose what stiffness you need for your application? The options available are as follows:
- 75A Street Black – Street bushings are recommended to 80% of our customers. This is the most popular street bushing that combines high durability and performance with a high level of comfort.
- 85A Track Grey - Track bushings should be used in cars that see the track more than the street, or cars that have a significant increase in horsepower.
- 95A Extreme Dark Red - Extreme bushings should be used in racing cars only. These are near solid and offer minimal engine movement.
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000
- Fits the K20 and K24 block
- MUST USE K-to-F Adapter plate!