- Innovative Mounts Lifetime Warranty
- Powder Coated Steel
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings.
- Fits J-Series Engine (use J32A trans)
- Includes x2 side and x1 rear mounts, and hardware.
- Bolt-on application
- Available in 75A, 85A & 95A durometers
This kit is designed to allow you to drop a Honda J-Series engine into your 96-00 Honda Civic. Must use the J32A transmission. These mounts provide the optimal amount of ground clearance to ensure your oil pan does not get damaged. It also places the engine at a straight shot to your hubs ensuring that your axles are not misaligned.
In addition, each product is hand assembled and inspected before being packaged and shipped. Like all products, Innovative Mounts are used on our personal cars and are abused regularly. We are positive you will be excited not only about your mounts but about the service you receive from us. With a devout devotion to customer service and support we have built a customer base that expands the globe.
What is different about these mounts compared to other kits?
The real differences come in the form of comfort when driving and ease of install. Each mount features no-tear tapered polyurethane bushings. This taper eliminates interference between the mount and chassis minimizing vibration throughout the car.
Factory mounts are usually made of thin gauge metal stamped and partially inserted with a rubber material. The rubber usually has two or more sections that meet in the center to hold the center pin. These sections do not hold the motor firmly and are prone to break under severe driving conditions and/or when used in performance applications. The Innovative mounts us a unique polyurethane bushing unlike other kits on the market. The bushings are solid, will never wear or break, and come with a life time warranty!
So how do you choose what stiffness you need for your application? The options available are as follows:
- 75A Street Black – Street bushings are recommended to 80% of our customers. This is the most popular street bushing that combines high durability with a high level of comfort.
- 85A Track Grey - Track bushings should be used in cars that see the track more than the street, or cars that have a significant increase in horsepower.
- 95A Extreme Dark Red - Extreme bushings should be used in racing cars only. These are near solid and offer minimal engine movement.
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic (all sub-models)
- Fits J32 engines and transmissions (modification may be necessary for other engines)